In the United States, Christmastime and thoughts of home just go together. “I’ll Be Home for Christmas,” and “There’s No Place like Home for the holidays,” are two of the most popular holiday songs, year after year. Christmas movies and television shows regularly feature stories of people going to their family home or extended family home over the holidays. Among the rituals we create for this darkest time of the year in the Northern Hemisphere, perhaps the majority of them are associated with either going home or doing home or doing special things at home— Read More...
Series Dates / Sermons
- December 3 "Come Down Home" Isaiah 64:1-9
- December 10 "Home Is Where We Meet" Psalm 85:1-2
- December 17 "Joy Is Our True Home" I Thessalonians 5:16-24
- December 24 (AM Service) "God Makes This World A Home" Part 1 Luke 1:46-55
- December 24 (PM Service) "God Makes This World A Home" Part 2 Luke 2:1-20
- December 31 "Going Home Again" Luke 2:22-40